Sunday, June 17, 2012

I fuckin' deserve this weekend


So the school year has ended. I spent Friday night at my brother's place so I could drive them to the airport the following morning, then I got back to the apartment and started my "you've worked hard all year" celebration. Tomorrow I'm going to a training for work, but it's an extra thing where I get paid to go to.


And then?


Then I work my fuckin' ass off making money with music so I can retain my laughingly small version of self-respect. And clean this fuckin' apartment. (laughs)  And make a CD. And, let's see...maybe I should tackle world peace. I just don't have enough on my fuckin' plate, man.


So getting back to this weekend -- what does this celebration consist of, farmboy?


Basically smoking weed and playing music and surfing the internet. Which, in a way, is like every other weekend in my life minus any kind of socializing.


It is been good. It's -- I'm being serious here, man -- to acknowledge and celebrate the fact that I've just completed a very, very hard school year with many challenges. I fuckin' deserve this weekend, man.


Good for you, farmboy. I'm glad to see you finally give yourself a pat on the back for something.


Well, tomorrow's a two-day training called "Beyond Diversity." I'm kinda actually looking forward to it, but I'm into that kind of thing. But, anyway, it's back to work for a couple days. Gotta make that money, man.





No comments:

Post a Comment