Sunday, June 19, 2011

2011 summer career plan


So here's something I did today.

What's that, farmboy?

It's, like, a plan for music stuff for this summer. Man, I can never get off my fuckin' ass and get organized, do stuff like...

Like what you did today?

They're just plans.

It's writing them down. It's showing them to someone. Here, let me read it. (The interviewer snatches the paper away from farmboy and starts reading.)

2011 summer career plan


four levels:


1. Kickstarter -- plan, figure out timeline; work out levels; talk to Scott about videos; write copy for emails, facebook, my space, reverb nation


2. CD creative and business -- writing, playing, creating


3. recording using garage band -- songs to be on CD; test CDs for sequencing and whatever; family CD; other songs, any other.


4. getting booked -- and the processes leading up to that.



Hey, farmboy. Good work!

Thanks, man. Now if I can only...

farmboy...

Yeah, man?

Just say "thank you."

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment