Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fuckin' paralyzed, man


There he is! How's everything going, farmboy?

Damn. Fuck. Hard. Everyday is a new learning experience. What I learned yesterday was to not demand perfection of yourself.

Finally. I think about that with you. You have a tendency, I've noticed, to demand perfection and then you beat yourself up when you can't achieve it.

Yeah. It's fucked. I ended up getting totally fuckin' depressed. I mean, like fuckin' paralyzed, man. Like, I couldn't hardly move, physically. (laughs) I just stayed at the computer and...well, I even fuckin' worked from there. I made the promo packets, I did lots of music stuff. If I weren't so tired I would tell you all the work I did, but I'm beat, man.

You know how I just said "If I weren't so tired?" Should that be wasn't? These things bother me.

I'm glad you did things, farmboy. I'm glad you kept busy.

Yeah, it weren't so bad. I was on good terms with myself when I went to bed.

Now that's what's important, farmboy.

Sometimes I feel that's all I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment