Thursday, June 23, 2011

Exhaustion on my side


Hey farmboy! How's it going?

(farmboy starts to cry)

farmboy, what's wrong? Are you all right?

No.

I got my assignment from work for the following school year. It is the worst thing imaginable. I'm going to...let me change that. They want me to work in a capacity that I'm not qualified for and would essentially mean my life would be fuckin' miserable from now on. And I'm not exaggerating.

I don't really want to go into more detail right now. Maybe later. I've taken one of my anti-anxiety pills. I've smoked weed. I'm going to eat something and play on the internet and at some point I'll go to bed where I'll just fuckin' pass out.

And that's all okay, by the way. Panicking about it is not gonna do any good. I know that, man.

I think you're right.

So I'm just gonna lay low. It's been a busy day, so at least I'll have that exhaustion on my side when I go to sleep.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you and I needed to tell somebody.

I'm glad you chose me, farmboy. I'm sorry this had to happen to you. Any ideas?

I'm going to call the principal of my old school for advice, and I'll probably call the union. I'll do this before I call Human Resources, who I may not call until next week. So I'm not doing anything until I talk to the principal and my union.

I'm only a phone call away if you need too talk, farmboy.

Thanks, man. I may take you up on that.



No comments:

Post a Comment