Thursday, June 16, 2011

An F# minor 7th.


So today was the last day of work. It went better than I expected, thanks to my wonderful co-workers.

Are you being serious or are you just joking, farmboy?

Oh, I'm completely serious. I work with a great group of people. We are, I say modestly, a great team. They are just fuckin' great people with good hearts and amazing sense of humor. Good singers, too.

You're going to miss them, farmboy.

Yeah, I am. A lot.

So I'm thankful that I got to leave these people on a good, if sad, note. If it were a note, it would be blue, you know. An F# minor 7th.

How are you doing on making plans for the summer?

I want to talk to you about them. I need to talk to you about them. But I don't really feel up to it tonight.

I bet. You've had an emotional day.

I have. I think, on some level, I'm, like, totally wiped out, man. I'm gonna eat some Chinese food from Safeway and surf the internet and try to decompress. Listen to Fleet Foxes or something.

See you this weekend, farmboy?

You got it, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment