Wednesday, January 16, 2013

All the constant worrying


Hey.

Hey yourself, farmboy. Where've you been? I haven't seen you in a couple of days and I was beginning to get worried. The last few times I've seen you things weren't going too well. They were going really bad, in fact...

That's why I thought I'd get in touch. 

So how are you?

I'm okay. I got home early from work because I wasn't feeling too good and I was afraid that I was coming down with this flu stuff that's going around. I've heard it's really fuckin' bad and I didn't want to infect anybody in case it was the flu. But I don't think it's the flu, man. I know I'd feel a lot worse if it were the flu.

So I went home sick and decided to try to feel well. I also decided to do one thing at a time and focus on that and to try to not worry about my financial life, or lack thereof. 'Cause I think that's what's making me sick, all the constant worrying. It messes with this ulcer thing that I have.

That doesn't surprise me, farmboy.

So here I am. So I'm taking it easy, mainly because I've been sleeping all day.

Anyway, man, I just thought I'd check in. How about you? Are you all right, man?

I'm just fine, farmboy. I'm glad you're staying away from the worrying and getting some good rest.

Which is what I'm going to continue to do. Have a good night, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment