Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Weight off my shoulders


Man, I am so fuckin' tired of all this fuckin' shit. I've got no money, I'm horribly in debt, I don't know how to get my music out there, I dread getting up in the morning to go to my stupid job, and there's no end in sight. I've got too much to do, stuff that I don't like.

I'm sorry about all that, farmboy, but you know that most people have the very same problems.

They don't know how to get their music out there?

You know what I mean.

I do, actually. I'm just frustrated, like most people. It's called venting. That's why I'm complaining.

What's the worst of all your problems?

They're all connected in one way or another. But the most pressing is having no money for things like food and gasoline. Not to mention weed.

Are you out of marijuana, farmboy?

Almost. And saying that, that's not the priority here, really. Food and gasoline are the big things, man. To be honest, I think that it's probably a good idea to cut down on the weed. But I still like it and I still get a lot out of it. I'd like it to be a more part-time thing.

The stuff that I've stopped buying has been luxury items. No more diet Pepsi, marijuana, very little meat...let me see what else. No entertainment, but that's okay. I've got the guitar and the internet and the library. I read a lot, man. And that's a good thing. Also, I've been writing a lot.

I've noticed. Good for you.

Okay, man. I feel a little better now. I can breathe again.Thanks for letting me get these fuckin' things off my chest, the fuckin' weight off my shoulders.

Anytime, farmboy. I'll send the bill in the mail.

(laughs)  Yeah, and fuck you Mr. Interviewer guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment