Thursday, January 17, 2013

I am so fuckin' sad


I don't know, man. I just don't fuckin' know. I got problems with my stomach, my phone don't work, I'm so fuckin' isolated, and all I can think of is how life is passing me by. I am so fuckin' sad.

You're depressed, farmboy. You've been depressed for awhile now. 

Yeah, and I don't know if it will ever end.

It will.

I know. It always does. And then it comes back.

That's in the future, if it true. Don't think about that right now. Deal with the present, farmboy. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you take on everything at once. Just focus on right now...

That's what I'm doing. And don't worry, man. I'm not even considering doing any harm to myself. I'm too tired for that. I'd rather go to bed and fall asleep. 

I'm not going to work tomorrow, so I don't have to worry about getting up in the morning. Which means that I can set my radio to the classical station and fall asleep to that.

How's your music going, farmboy?

It's not. I played one song yesterday and I played for about three minutes today. I just don't feel like playing. I'll play more tomorrow.

That's not like you, farmboy. I'm concerned.

Well, you know, I don't feel well physically. I don't think it's anything to be concerned about. I really don't. I'd know if it did. If I'm honest about anything, it's my music. It's just this thing I'm going through.

I wish I had some weed, but I can't even consider that because of the cost. It can't be a priority right now. But I'm sure that's adding to the depression. But, really, that's not the main consideration, believe it or not. I have more pressing matters, like my lack of money. It's two weeks to payday. Fuck.

Don't mind me, man. I'm sick and I'm tired and I'm depressed. Sleep sounds good.

Call me for any reason, farmboy. Any time, day or night. 

I will, man. Thanks. Don't worry. I'm fine. I'm just sick.

Call me.

I will. Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment