Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Depression #2


I'm depressed.

Why?

Because I work and work and work and work and then I come home and fall asleep then I get back up to work again.

C'mon, I know you do a lot more than that. You play guitar, you look for new music on the internet. You're being melodramatic.

Hey, what about validating my feelings, motherfucker?

You know what I'm talking about.

Okay. But I'm still frustrated.

Look, I know what you're saying. It's a tough one. I have no answers. Except maybe to take care of yourself. You taking care of yourself, farmboy?

Oh, man, I need to. My stomach hurts all the damn time, I dehydrate myself every fuckin' day. like a fuckin' idiot. I starve myself for half the day and eat too much at night, I need to eat way more fruits and vegetables, I need to drink more water.

Are you taking care of yourself in other ways -- spiritually, artistically, emotionally?

Musically...

Musically. How are you doing?

You know, I try. I really do. I haven't been listening to too much music lately. I need to find some new sounds to fall asleep to. I feel like I'm always on this search to find more music. I'm never satisfied.

What have you been listening to, when you do listen to music?

I listen to Iron and Wine a lot. I heard Big Star the other day and it sounded great. Philip Glass. But really, not a lot of music. Usually it's to fall asleep to.

And speaking of sleep...

I sleep pretty well. I get sore and my stomach gets sore lately, though. But I actually think I get plenty of sleep.

Which. by the way, is where I'm going to be going to pretty soon.

Well, good night, farmboy.

You have a good one, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment