Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fuck it


Man, I'm bummed.

What's up, farmboy?

I was given a little bit of pot by a co-worker and I can't find it. It's driving me fuckin' crazy. Pisses me off.

Have you looked?

Oh, man, I did. I was just carrying it from one place to another and in the space of that 12 feet or so, I lost it. How do I do this?

You'll find it. It's one of those things.

I suppose. But I just keep thinking about it...

Well, you can be kind of obsessive. Let it go for awhile. I bet you're going to find it when you're not even looking.

What if I don't?

If you don't, you've lost a little bit of pot. To use your way of speaking --

Fuck it.

Um, yes. Fuck it.

I like hearing you say the word "fuck."

I bet you do.

C'mon, you gotta admit, it satisfies like no other word in the English language.

I have to agree, actually.

C'mon, say it again.

No, I don't think so.

C'mon.

Okay, farmboy, here it goes. Brace yourself.

Fuck it.

Woo hoo! How did it feel?

It felt good. That's why people say it.

Yeah!

You're doing something supposedly forbidden. You're giving yourself a little tiny bit of power, maybe you get attention, maybe when you feel powerless...

Fuck it, man! You're taking all the fun out of this!

(laughs) For you, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment