Friday, May 28, 2010

It just kicks my fuckin' Mexican ass


So it's payday and a three day weekend. What's up?

Well, my sister-in-law's father passed away. I feel so bad for her. I offered to take my niece if she and my brother need time alone.

But death...fuck, nothing I can say really will mean nothing. Losing a parent is one of the big ones in life, you know. Or at least in my life. I don't want to generalize because everyone's grief is different.

But, man, I wish there was something I could do to fix it.

But you can't.

And it's not about me anyway. I guess all I can do is support her the best way I can. Whatever that is.

That's right, farmboy.

Yeah. This death thing, it's just a fuckin'...man, it just kicks my fuckin' Mexican ass, I'll tell you that. Death and faith, man, I tell you.

It's such a mystery.

Yeah, that's a good word. Mystery. That's exactly what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment