Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good luck and good night


Not much to report tonight. Still sick, but I gotta go to work tomorrow, but it's okay.

Are you okay to go back?

I hope so. I'm better than yesterday, and I'm gonna take an anti-anxiety pill tonight to sleep. That's when I've felt really good, after I get some sleep.

So is this good night?

'Fraid so, pal. I'll talk with you tomorrow.

You okay?

Yeah, actually. Tomorrow's Friday. I'm supposed to perform at the coffeehouse, but I'll probably cancel if I'm having those fuckin' coughing fits.

But you never cancel...

This is a night with several acts, so actually they'd be okay with it. The venue folks, that is. They're, like, super understanding.

Look, you get some rest, farmboy.

I will. Wish me luck.

Good luck and good night.

Hey, you get some rest, too. Thanks.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment