Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Silence is sounding good


I'm tired.

Why?

I feel a little overwhelmed by the world right now. I've been talking to people all day. Now I want some time alone.

Do you want to talk later?

I didn't mean you. I mean, I don't feel like I have to perform around you, you know? I can just be me.

That's the best way you can be...

It's comfortable.

So anyway, I just turned off the radio and the silence is sounding good. I know I should be emailing and facebooking people and all that shit, but I don't fuckin' want to.

So don't, farmboy.

Okay.

Okay? Aren't you going to put up an argument?

No. Saves time this way.

Smart.

So what are you going to do before you go to bed?

Just lay back, y'know? I might make popcorn.

Wild life.

Yeah, don't I know it. But, man, I'm so fuckin' tired.

Go take care of yourself, farmboy. I'll talk with you tomorrow.

You have a good night.

Go to bed, farmboy.

Hey, like, sweet dreams, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment