Tuesday, July 12, 2016

How I spent spring break 6: There's a way


I'm sure this whole experience is filled with lessons, most of which I haven't learned yet. I'm thinking that these lessons will let themselves be known as the opportunities arrive.

But for now, here's a little lesson, courtesy of having to figure out how to do things when your body refuses to work the way you want: Almost all problems have a solution.

I'm being absolutely serious here. I know it sounds like positive thinking bullshit, but it's true. See the remote control you dropped? There's a way to get it. You just have to fuckin' think, man.

You probably know all this stuff, dear reader. I mean, you're pretty smart. You're welcome to skip ahead if you like.

Me, I'm slow at learning. Pisses me off.


No comments:

Post a Comment