Saturday, July 23, 2016

volcano


I am a volcano 
I am not manmade
I'm a natural disaster
and you should be afraid
someday I'm gonna say
enough is enough
and I'm gonna erupt, boys
I am gonna erupt

there's a lot about me
that you don't see
what you got here's
a million years
of hard geology
there's a lot about me
that you don't know
and someday my top's gonna blow, Joe
you better look out below

          everything about me
          that you've  read is true
          but you still don't know
          the damage I can do

there are many like me
don't think that you're through with us
look at Etna and Fugi
And don't forget Vesuvius
one day you could look up
and I'll be overhead
and all y'all gonna be dead, folks
holy smokes!
you're gonna be dead

I am a volcano
and this is what I see
all you folks on planet earth
are an awful lot like me
anger's the same as lava
and when you hit the mother lode
one day you're going explode, boys
one day you're gonna explode

I am a volcano
I am a volcano
I am a volcano
you don't know the damage you can do


No comments:

Post a Comment