Friday, July 15, 2016

My brain neuron stuff


So I went to the counselor this morning.

Excellent, farmboy. How was it? Did it feel good to talk to someone?

It did. I like my counselor. He's a good guy. I seemed kind of scattered, though. I thought I had prepared enough, but, well, my brain neuron stuff started going a little haywire. Confused, which seems to be another descriptive word for my life these past few months.

It sounds like you have a list.

I should have a fuckin' list, man. It would have words on it like "surreal" and "confusing" and more that I haven't encountered yet. I'll have to do some thinking on this.

So, anyway, I made an appointment to go see my counselor next week. You know, I don't know if he's a counselor or a therapist or what. I know he's a psychologist.

So just call him your psychologist.

Okay, so I made an appointment to go see my psychologist next week. Maybe I can clarify some things for myself before I go. I don't know.

I guess you'll find out, farmboy.

I guess I will, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment