Friday, July 22, 2016

It wasn't like a movie


So today I saw my psychologist. It was a good session. I pretty much got right to the point and from there we went into childhood and, yeah, I'm satisfied with what we did. It wasn't, like, dramatic or anything. It wasn't like a movie. It was just going to where it was going.

Are you going to continue going to see your psychologist, farmboy?

Yeah, yeah, I'm determined to finish this out. And I don't even know what this is. But, you know, this accident happened for a reason. I'm the one making that decision, man. I say it happened for a fuckin' reason.

Hopefully you're not the only one, farmboy. If I can say that.

No, no, you can say whatever you want. I mean, I appreciate you listening to me go on and on and on about the accident and all my little petty problems.

I hope I'm not the only one, either, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment