Sunday, April 18, 2010

I should be in bed right now


Not much to report today. I had a pretty lazy Sunday, now on to the fuckin' work week.

What do you think about that?

Oh, fuck, it's Monday and Mondays I try to ignore my negativity.

That can be good.

It's necessary.

Are you depressed, farmboy?

Kind of. I ate too much, so I'm uncomfortable plus I feel guilty plus I feel bad about myself. I should be in bed right now, but I'm not. But I'll be in bed soon.

Time is moving way too fast. It scares me.

I think that probably scares everybody. Why does it scare you?

Oh, it's that pesky mortality thing, you know.

Yeah, that's what seems to scare everybody. Or, rather, most people.

I don't want to get into it tonight. Not the day before I go back to work.

I don't blame you.

I'm going to go brush my teeth, then I'll probably go to bed soon.

Well, farmboy, you have a good night. Sleep well, my friend.

You too, pal.


No comments:

Post a Comment