Sunday, April 4, 2010

Jesus returning to his father


It's after midnight. Are you okay?

I got back not long ago from my brother's house. It was good, but some of their friends came over and I started feel alienated -- not left out, really -- but then the feeling turned into "nothing good ever happens to me" whining time, which is so fuckin' useless, man, Except it's got a lot of anger to it and that just makes my behavior escalate. Anyway, my brother's friends are very nice people. All this is my problem. Nobody else's.

It's great that you recognize that.

I think it is good, actually.

Anyway, now I'm home and it's Easter. Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! What are you going to do to celebrate it?

Probably just hang out and go to the grocery store. I'm not, like, going anywhere or anything. But,let me tell you, I like Easter. I mean, I think about the resurrection and how it really is a beautiful holiday filled with hope. Also -- and I just thought of this -- it's like a homecoming of sorts, you know, Jesus returning to his father. The Father. You know, I really do think it's beautiful. Don't laugh.

Why would I laugh? That's really nice, I think.

What are you gonna do for Easter?

Hopefully I'll get to talk to you. We can celebrate it together for a little while.

That would be cool.

See you later, farmboy.

Later, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment