Friday, April 30, 2010

Things are going not-bad


Friday.

Payday.

Was it Pizza Day?

No. Burrito. Carne Asada.

It was a pretty good Friday. I've been really tired and luckily I don't have a whole lot to do this weekend. I'm gonna wash clothes and go see my niece and my brother and his wife.

So things have improved from a few weeks ago, haven't they? You're not living in blissful happiness but you're not dismally depressed like you were.

Yeah, I'm boring.

Boring can be good, farmboy.

In my case, boring is good. I'm so tired of being so bipolar all the fuckin' time. I'm so fuckin' sensitive that I wanna scream.

You've been writing...

Yeah, that's been really nice. It's really wonderful to be musically active as opposed to being musically frustrated. I have to get more confident, believe in myself more, and all those fuckin' self-help cliches. You know, my problem is that I feel like I don't have a right to be an honest-to-God musician.

Your problem is that at a young age you believed the lies that said you couldn't do music.

Yeah. I don't know how to unlearn things.

Fake it till you make it.

I hate cliches.

I know. But sometimes...

Yeah, yeah, I know. Let's not focus on that right now, because things are going not-bad.

And that's good.

That's fuckin' good.


No comments:

Post a Comment